"Armida's Pavilion", suite from the ballet Op. 29.
1. Introduction and Scene 1.
2. Chiming Clock and the Dance of Clocks.
3. Scene of Reviving the Tapestry.
4. The Grand Waltz.
5. Armida's Lament.
6. The Boys' Dance.
7. Bacchus and Bacchantes.
8. The Dance of Shadows.
9. The Dance of Jesters.
10. "Enchanted Kingdom", Symphonic Poem Op.39.(after the fairy-tale "The Firebird")
"The Golden Cockerel", suite from the opera.
11. Tsar Dodon at Home.
12. Tsar Dodon on the March.
13. Tsar Dodon as the Guest of the Queen of Shemakha.
14. The Wedding and Tsar Dodon's Sad End.
Academic symphony orchestra of St. Petersburg Philharmonia.